Monday, August 5, 2013

Camp Joan - Day 3 - Year 3 - Camp Joan becomes a food blog.

Today kicked off our College of St. Rose classes. We awoke at 8, arrived at the sign in tent at 9, and were in Computer Animation at 9:10. We spent the next two hours and fifty minutes learning the basics of Adobe Flash. I drew a dragon breathing fire, Molly drew Pokemon, and a good time was had by all.

See, the problem with this class is that it's extremely difficult to share. Unless I uploaded it to, say, Youtube, there's no real way for you folks to view it. So, we're kind of in a rut with this class. I'll find a way for you readers to view it, but it might take a while. 

After St. Rose, we went to a pizza place called Orchard. Joan and I ordered personal pizzas and Molly ordered a mac and cheese. When they got here, well...



yeah. They were EXTREMELY delicious though. One of, if not the best pizzas I've ever had. It was the right amount of cheeseiness, sauce, et cetera. I can't really do it justice. If teleportation technology was available, I would get a few pizzas and teleport to Doylestown on Saturday and share this pizza masterpiece with the family. Alas, we don't have technology like that...yet.

After polishing off our pizzas, we went a mile out of our way to the comic book shop. We were greeted by a girl (couldn't be more than 4) who was very enthusiastic to help us. She guided me through the store, pointed out some comics (Popeye and My Little Pony) and whatnot. I got my comic and checked out. Joan left her a tip that she ran over to purchase Skittles with.

After that, we hung out at the library for about 45 minutes before returning to Ghost Lodge. We enjoyed a hamburger/hot dog dinner before I sat down to write this blog.

Tomorrow we visit the capitol.

Can't wait.
Sweet action shot of us leaving the comic book store

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

"Take any book woo like"
 - Claudia, the comic store helper.

2 comments:

missy said...

Are you telling me this is better than the 4 cheese pizza we had in Philly? If so, I can be there in 5 hours!

frankp said...

wait, are you saying that pizza is small?